Punjab irrigation department Recruitment for 100 posts
About Punjab irrigation department:
Department of Irrigation is responsible for irrigation in state of Punjab and associated areas. This process involves a network of major and minor canals, Indian rivers and well based systems. Irrigation in India helps improve food security, reduce dependence on monsoons, improve agricultural productivity and create rural job opportunities. Punjab alone has an irrigation area of 04 million hectare.
Job Location: Punjab.
Department of Irrigation Punjab has offered job opportunities for eligible candidates for the post of Divisional Engineer (Civil and Mechanical). The application procedure for these posts is a two step process. The candidates must read the eligibility criteria and terms in this article for further information. The last date to apply is 05/10/2016 for online process and for hard copy the last date is 10/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Divisional Engineer (Civil): 90
Divisional Engineer (Mechanical): 10
Qualification for Punjab irrigation department Recruitment:
For Divisional Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
For Divisional Engineer (Mechanical): The candidate must have Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
Divisional Engineer (Civil): Rs.15,600-39,100+ GP 5400/-
Divisional Engineer (Mechanical): Rs.15,600-39,100+ GP 5400/-
18 years to 37 years
For SC/ST: 18 years to 42 years
Applicable as per rules
For UR category: Rs 800/-
For SC/ST/PH: Rs 400/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by Bank Challan
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 25%.
Also See More: Engineering Jobs.
How to Apply for Punjab irrigation department Recruitment:
- The first process is to apply online.
- The candidate must visit the official website or link below for online application form.
- Then click on “ Apply Online”
- Then fill all the required details.
- Now upload the receipt of Challan
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- The process will be completed in 3 days so please fill the online application before the last date
- Then take a print out and send it on the following address before the last date
- All the details for address and dates are mentioned below.
In charge, DIP-Cell, Thapar University, Patiala – 147 004
- Date of Application Notification: 13.09.2016
- First Date of availability of online form 14.09.2016
- Last date for applying online 05.10.2016
- Last date for payment of application fee: 06.10.2016
- Last date for receipt of Hard Copy of form: 10.10.2016
- First date of downloading the admit card: 11.10.2016
- Date of Exam: 16.10.2016
- Date for Uploading of question paper and answer key: 17.10.2016
- Window for filling objection: 17.10.2016 to 21.10.2016
- Result of written Examination: 24.10.2016
Also See: Diploma Jobs.
Apply Online Link:
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for Punjab irrigation department Recruitment: