PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – 07 Diploma Trainee Posts
POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL. PGCIL is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India.
Job location: Karnataka
Job details for PGCIL Recruitment:
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) intends to invite the application for the post of 07 Diploma Trainee & Junior Officer Trainee . Interested and eligible candidates may apply Online before 11 October 2016.
Posts & Salary:
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electronics) – 01 Post
- Diploma Trainee (IT) – 01 Post
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – 01 Post
Diploma Trainees (Electrical/Electronics/IT) – Rs. 16500/- p.m
Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) – Rs. 16500/- p.m
Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category – Rs.16000/- in the pay scale of 16000 -35500/-(IDA)
Junior Officer (HR) – Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory category – Rs.16000/- in the pay scale of 16000 35500/-(IDA)
Also See More: Engineering jobs.
Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment:
Junior Officer Trainee:
Candidate should have Two years (Full time course) PG Diploma in Personnel Management course (or) MHRM (or) MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or MBA (02 years full time with specialization in HR) or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age limit with relaxation:
Candidate should not be more than 27 years of age.
OBC Candidates: 03 years
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
Application fee with mode of payment:
ST/SC/PWD: No fees
The application fee will be paid through Bank challan.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test merit.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Visit the official website first http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/User/index.aspx?LangID=English
- There given an option of Career at the top of the menu click on it.
- There select the option “detailed advertisement” Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical / Electronics & Communication) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)
- Then “click on Login” to apply for the posts.
- Fill up the all the required field of the application.
- Attach the recent passport size photograph by browsing the scanned file of the photo.
- Take the printout of application and send it to the PGCIL by post with all the relevant documents.
The DGM (HR)/HOP,
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd,
Southern Region Transmission System-II RHQ,
Near RTO Test Driving Test,
Yelahanka, Doddapallpur Road, Yelahanka Hobli,
Also See More: Diploma Jobs
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26.09.2016
Starting Date for Depositing Fee through SBI Challan: 28.09.2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11.10.2016
Last Date of Remittance of Application Process Charges/Fee in Bank: 13.10.2016
Last Date for Submission of Printout: 20.10.2016
Apply online link:
Official Website link:
Official Notification Link for PGCIL Recruitment: