Ordnance Depot Kolkata Recruitment 2016 for 20 posts of LDC, Firemen
About Ordnance Depot Kolkata:
Indian Ordnance Factories is an organization of industrial background. It works under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. Its work is associated with the research, development, testing, production and marketing of products related to Air, Land, and Sea. IT is counted amongst the World’s Number 1 Ordnance Factories Board (OFB).
Job Location: Kolkata.
Job Detail for Ordnance Depot Kolkata Recruitment:
Ordnance Depot Alipore Kolkata has offered golden job opportunities for candidates who are willing to join Indian Defense System as Material Assistant, LDC and Firemen. The recruitments are being done on permanent basis. the candidates who are willing to apply may go through the application process and eligibility criteria for further details. The procedure to apply is OFFLINE. The last date to apply is within 21 days of publishment in Employment news.
Name of Post and No of Vacancies:
Material Assistant: 09
Qualification for Ordnance Depot Kolkata Recruitment:
For LDC: The candidate must be 12th pass with 35 wpm typing speed in English on Computer.
For Firemen: The candidate must have qualified Matriculation.
Material Assistant: Rs.5200-20,200+GP 2800/-
LDC: Rs.5200-20,200+GP 1900/-
Fireman: Rs.5200-20,200+GP 1900/-
Material Assistant: 18 – 27 years.
LDC: 18 – 27 years.
Fireman: 18 – 27 years.
As per the rules.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Typing Test, and Physical Endurance Test.
- The Written Test will have Objective Type Questions.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks
- The time allotted will be 02 hours
- The subjects will be General Intelligence, Reasoning, English, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for other tests.
Also See More: Diploma Jobs.
How to Apply for Ordnance Depot Kolkata Recruitment:
- The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and conditions may apply before the last date.
- The guidelines and process are described on the official website
- The application should be well suited with CV and other relevant documents.
- The candidate should superscribd the envelope properly with “Application for the Post of ____”
- Keep a set of application with you for future reference.
- The address details are mentioned below:
Ordnance Depot Alipore,
Kolkata-27 Pin-900285, C/0 99 APO.
The last date of application will be 21 days after the publishing of advertisement.
Last date for receipt of Application: 05/10/2016
Apply online link
A hard copy of the application should be submitted.
Official website link
Official notification link for Ordnance Depot Kolkata Recruitment: