MRPL Recruitment Notification
About Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited;
A subsidiary of ONGC, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) is India’s leading refinery that has been awarded various awards in the energy conservation, exports, quality and safety domain. It is recognized as a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna CPSE.
The single Chief Manager- Sales position is open in the UR category and is based out of Bangalore.
Job Location: Karnataka
- Engineering or MBA graduate with a minimum of 16 years post-graduation experience, of which 6 years must be at an oil company in India in the Sales vertical.
Other qualifications and eligibility criteria:
- Preferable experience in Head/Zonal Office function pertaining to retail policies.
- Experience as Regional Head is an added advantage.
- Candidates from CPSE’s should be working one scale pay below of the pay scale of 43200-66000.
The scale of pay is 51300- 73000.
Age group with relaxation:
The maximum age limit for the Chief Manager-Sales position is 44 years as on 30 June 2016.
Ager, relaxation is valid as follows:
- SC – 5 years
- ST-5 years
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. Directive.
How to apply:
The duly filled application form is to be submitted in the prescribed format with the following requisite enclosures by post or courier to the Sr. Manager-HR Recruitment, MRPL:
- Self attested copies of all relevant certificates along with mark sheets.
- Age, caste, experience certificates.
- Pay slips
- Recent passport size photographs
Application fee details:
- General and OBC category- Application Fee- 500 only
- SC/SCT.PWD/Ex-servicemen- Application Fee is exempted
Mode of payment:
The challan format can be downloaded from the company’s website. The application fee is to be paid in favor of Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemical Ltd., Account No.00000010981274266 (IFSC- SBIN0000871), at any State Bank of India branch.
The selection will be made on the basis of a Personal Interview.
Address details for send application with documents:
The application form along with the enclosures is to be sent to the following address- Sr. Manager (HR-Recruitment), Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd, Post Kuthethur, Mangalore – 575030.
The last date for the receipt of application is- 2nd July 2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for MRPL Recruitment:
|Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Police Jobs||10th - 12th Pass Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Govt Jobs in UP||ISRO Recruitment|
|Diploma Jobs||ITI Jobs||Data Entry Jobs|