ISRO Recruitment for Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) post
About the Organization:
Indian space research organization ISRO Recruitment is the space agency of Indian government headquartered in the city of Bangalore. Its vision is to harness space technology for national development while pursuing space science research and planetary exploration. It was developed in 1962.
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), National Remote Sensing Center has invited applications for recruitments of Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM). The selections are done on the contract basis. The starting period will be 3 years. The last date to apply is 16/08/2016
Name of Post and No. of vacancies:
Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM) – 01
Job Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
The candidate should have qualified Engineering degree in Aeronautical /Electrical/ Electronics/Avionics.
The marks should be at least 65% or 6.84 CGPA
Experience:The candidate should have experience of 5 years in aircraft maintenance.
- The candidate should haveAME license issued by DGCA
- The candidate should have 10 years of Aviation Experience.
- The candidate should have worked as CAM in any
- The candidate must have knowledge of Aircraft maintenance
- The candidate must have knowledge of experience in preparation of statutory documents.
Duties of CAM:
- CAM with other post holders has to ensure full compliance of CAR M subpart G that all aircraft are carried out by DGCA approved maintenance.
Age limit: No age limit is there the candidates who have retired can also apply. (Preference will be given to those who have high experience)
Salary: RS 55,000- 75,000/-
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment:
- The candidates on the basis of their qualification will be called for an interview.
- The candidates with higher experience in this field will be given preference.
- The candidates who will be selected will be notified on NRSC website.
- Call letters will be sent by speed post or email.
- The candidates are requested to fill in the correct email id and mobile number at the time of application.
- The candidate should check the official website time to time for selection notice.
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment:
- The application format is attached with the official notification
- The candidates are requested to fill in the entries carefully
- The applications are to be sent to the following address:
- Administrative Officer (Recruitment), National Remote Sensing Center, Department of Space, ISRO, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037
- The applications should reach by 16/08/2016.
- The candidate should send the application form along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, experience certificates, License.
Last Date for apply: 16/08/2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link for ISRO Recruitment: