ISRO (Indian space Research Organization) recruitment 166 various posts
Indian space research organization is the space agency of Indian government headquartered in the city of Bangalore. developed in 1962 ISRO has offered opportunities for 166 posts for technicians, technical assistant, scientific assistant, Library assistant and other posts.
Job Location: Karnataka
- Technician B-120 posts
- Draftsman B-06 posts
- Technical assistant -33 posts
- Scientific Assistant-03 posts
- Library assistant-03 posts
- Nurse B -01 post.
- Technician B: 5200-20200 + GP 2000
- Draughtsman B : : 5200-20200 + GP 2000
- Technical Assistant: 9300-34800 +GP 4600
- Scientific Assistant: 9300-34800 + GP 4600
- Library Assistant: 9300-34800 + GP 4600
- Nurse B: 9300-34800 + GP 4600
- For post of Technician–B: The educational qualification should be SSLC/SSC/Matriculation and ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronics Mechanic / Technician Power Electronic Systems / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Mechanic Industrial Electronics trade from NCVT.
- For the post of Draughtsman–B: The educational qualification should be
SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade. Knowledge of CAD software is essential.
- For the post of technical assistant: First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized State Board/First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized State Board.
- For scientific Assistant: First Class Graduate in BSc (Chemistry) from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Library Assistant: Graduate + First Class Master’s degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science or Equivalent from recognized University/Institution.
- For Nurse B: SSLC+ 3 Years First Class Diploma in Nursing from a recognized State Board.
Age limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 17.06.2016
Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates its 03 years. The age relaxation for ex –servicemen and PWD are eligible as per rules.
- The candidate has to pay 250/-(non-refundable) for unreserved male candidates and OBC category.
- Women candidates, SC/ST, ex- servicemen and PWD candidates are exempted from fees payment.
- The applicant may download and print personalized payment challan from ISRO website on any day between 28.05.2016 to 17.06.2016.
- The applicant may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to receipt account.
- When remittance of application fees is done one copy is kept with the SBI branch and other 2 copies are given to the candidate.
The selection is done on the basis of written test and skill test. The screening is done on the basis of academic performance and parameters mentioned in the online application. The screened in candidates will be called for the written test after clearing written test, the candidate shall be eligible for the skill test.
How to apply: The eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ISRO www.isro.gov.in. From 28.05.2016 to 17.06.2016.
The candidate has to send the copy of challan to superscribe envelope with “Recruitment to the Post of ______ (Post Name) [_____ (Post No.)]” by Ordinary Post to given address.
Address: Sr. Administrative Officer (RMT), ISRO Satellite Centre, Old Airport Road, Vimanapura Post, Bengaluru -560017 before 24.06.2016.
Important instructions to follow while applying online:
- Go to official website of ISRO isro.gov.in
- Click on careers and select the desired post for which you have to apply.
- Fill the details carefully and submit the application form.
- For your own convenience in future take a print out of application form.
Also see: ISRO Exam Syllabus.
Online application and payment of fees starting day: 28.05.2016
Last day of online application: 17.06.2016
Last day of fees payment: 18.06.2016
Submission of application form last day: 24.06.2016.
Official notification link:
For Latest Govt Jobs bookmark our website