IOCL Recruitment for Junior Engineering Assistant 100 Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial enterprise. It represents and acts as the Energy of India. It was awarded at the 161 position by Global 500 in the year 2016. The main products of Indian Oil are LPG, Diesel, Aviation Turbine Fuel, and Kerosene. Indian Oil has been meeting India’s energy demands for over half a century with a corporate vision to be the Energy of India ‘and to become a globally admired company.
Job Location: Mathura
Job Details for IOCL Recruitment:
IOCL has offered job opportunities for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant – IV for various Departments on Regular Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may read the eligibility criteria and regulations carefully before applying. The eligibility criteria and application process is mentioned in detail in the article below. The last date to apply is 22/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) – 34
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility)-10
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)-22
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)-17
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)-11
- Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)-06
Also See More: Graduate Jobs.
Qualification for IOCL Recruitment:
For Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production): The candidate must have qualified Diploma Course in Chemical OR Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. OR B .Sc in Mathematics OR Physics OR Chemistry OR Industrial Chemistry with 50 % marks with 1 yrs experience.
For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Power & Utility) – The candidate must have qualified Diploma Course in Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering OR Diploma OR Matric with ITI (Fitter) and should have Boiler Competency Certificate
For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical) – The candidate must have qualified Diploma Course in Electrical Engineering with 50 % marks and 1 yrs experience.
For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical)- The candidate must have qualified Diploma Course in Mechanical Engg with 50 % marks and 1 yrs experience
For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation) – The candidate must have qualified Diploma Course in Instrumentation OR Instrumentation & Electronics OR Instrumentation & Control with 50 % marks and 1 yrs experience.
For Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) – The candidate must have qualified Matric. The candidate must also have done Sub-Officers Course with 1 yrs experience.
The age limit for the candidates as on 30/09/2016 is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 26 years
For SC/ST: 05 years
For OBC: 03 years
For other categories: Applicable as per rules.
For General and OBC Category: RS 150/-
All other category candidates are exempted from payment of Fee
Mode of Payment:
The payment has to be done ONLINE by Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Net Banking OR Master Card.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
- The Written Test will be of 03 hours.
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Skill Test / Proficiency Test and Physical Test.
- These tests will be qualifying in nature.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment:
- The application will be accepted Online only.
- The candidates who are interested and eligible may visit the official website
- The application form will display as soon as you click on the “ Apply Online” Link
- Then fill the application form in the prescribed format only
- Upload the scanned copy of Recent passport size photograph and signature
- Take a printout of application for future use.
Also See More: ITI Jobs.
- First date to apply online: 30/09/2016
- Last date to apply online: 22/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for IOCL Recruitment: