Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was launched in the year 1995 with an aim to promote and secure Delhi Development, under the Delhi Development Act.
Job Location: New Delhi
DDA is inviting online applications from eligible candidates for various posts like Deputy Director, Assistant Director and many others.
The qualification of the candidates depends on upon the post they are applying for. However, the minimum qualification of the candidates is Bachelors/Master’s Degree in their respective fields. and other according to posts.
Post and Salary:
1. Deputy Director (Public Relation) -15600- 39100/- 6600/- (PB-3)
2. Deputy Director (Planning) 15600- 39100/- Plus GP Rs. 6600/- (PB-3)
3. Assistant Director (Planning) -15600- 39100/- Plus GP Rs. 5400/- (PB-3)
4. Assistant Director (Ministerial) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4800/- (PB-2)
5. Assistant Accounts Officer -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4800/- (PB-2)
6. Legal Assistant -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4600/- (PB-2)
7. Assistant Section Officer (ASO) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4600/- (PB-2)
8. Sectional Officer (Horticulture) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4200/- (PB-2)
9. Junior Engineer (Civil) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4200/- (PB-2)
10. Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4200/- (PB-2)
11. Junior Translator (Official Language) -9300- 34800/- Plus GP Rs. 4200/- (PB-2)
12. Stenographer Grade ‘D’ -5200- 20200/- Plus GP Rs. 2400/- (PB-1)
13. Patwari -5200- 20200/- Plus GP Rs. 2000/- (PB-1)
Age and Relaxation on age:
A candidate must be minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years according to posts. The relaxation on age groups is specified by 05 years for SC/ST candidate, 03 years for OBC candidate.
Application fee detail with mode of pay:
Application Fee for all categories of posts will be Rs. 500/-. All female candidates and candidates who belonging to SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee. The application fee can be submitted by in any branch of the State Bank of India Through challan.
The selection procedure will be done through online examination
How to Apply?
The candidates have to apply online by logging to the website http://www.dda.org.in.
No need to send the hard copy. keep one for future use, though.
Also See : Railway Recruitment
Some of the important dates that have to be taken care of are:
Opening Of Website for applying: 21/05/2016 (10.00 AM)
Last Date For Step1 Completion: 14/06/2016 (06.00 PM)
Last Date for Step 2 Completion: 20/06/2016 (06.00 PM)
Last Date For Depositing Fee: 17/06/2016
August 2016 onwards: Examination Month
Official Website link for applying:
Official Notification Link for Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Recruitment: