Cement Corporation of India – CCI Recruitment 2016 – 20 Posts
CCI is based in New Delhi. The corporation manufactures various types of cement, such as Portland pozzolana cement (PPC), Portland slag cement (PSC), and ordinary Portland cement (OPC). The company was incorporated as a wholly government-owned corporation on January 18, 1965. CCI currently has 10 operating units spread over seven Indian states and union territories.
Job details for CCI Recruitment:
Cement Corporation of India Limited (CCI) has invited the applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 20 Junior Engineer, Miller & Various Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply by sending their prescribed format applications before 30 August 2016.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
See Latest CCI Jobs
Name & No. of vacancy for the post:
- Electrician cum SBA Gr.II (W-3) – 03 Posts (02-OBC & 01-UR)
- Instrument Mechanic Gr. II(W-3)- 03 Posts(01 OBC & 02UR)
- Pharmacist(W-4) – 01(UR)
- Operator (Machine Tools)(W-2) – 01 (UR)
- Diesel Mechanic Gr,II (W-3) – 02 (UR)
- Mining Mate Gr.II(W-4) -01 (UR)
- Blaster (W-2)- 01 (OBC)
- Operator(Loco) Gr.II (W-3)- 03 (UR)
- Miller (W-4) Pay Scale: Rs.8600-20900 03(UR)
- Engineer (Process)Gr.II S-1 Pay Scale: 12500-30400 02 (UR)
Salary for the post:
- Electrician cum SBA Gr.II (W-3) – Rs. 8400-20400
- Instrument Mechanic Gr. II(W-3)- 8400-20400
- Pharmacist(W-4) – Rs. 8600 – 20900
- Operator (Machine Tools)(W-2) – Rs. 8200-19900
- Diesel Mechanic Gr,II (W-3) – – Rs. 8400-20400
- Mining Mate Gr.II(W-4) – Rs. 8600 – 20900
- Blaster (W-2)- Rs. 8200-19900
- Operator(Loco) Gr.II (W-3)- 8400-20400
- Miller (W-4) – Rs.8600-20900
- Engineer (Process)Gr.II S-1 – 12500-30400
Qualification for CCI Recruitment:
Electrician cum SBA Gr.II (W-3)
Candidate should have ITI with 3 years or 10+2 with 4 years ‘or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience. Statutory Qualifications /Certificate Essential. Must possess knowledge of electrical equipment, its operations, maintenance and repairs and conversant with all safety precautions for working on LT/HT Systems and operations of various kind of Switches and Switch Gears and other incidental works.
Instrument Mechanic Gr. II(W-3)
Candidate should have ITI with 3 years’ or 10+2 with 4 years’ or Matric with 6 years relevant experience in installing, maintaining and overhauling of pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and electronic instruments such as meters, oxygen and carbon monoxide analyzers, water meters, vacuum pressure and temperature recorders weigh feeders etc.
Candidate should have passed Matric with recognized Pharmacist Training Certificate with 03 years experience
Operator (Machine Tools)(W-2)
Candidate should have ITI with 2 years or 10+2 with 3 years or Matric with 5 years relevant experience. Must possess knowledge of operating machine tools for turning, cutting, shaping, drilling etc and knowledge of various machine tools.
Diesel Mechanic Gr,II (W-3)
Candidate should have ITI with Fitter / Automobile Trade with 3years’ experience or 10+2 with 4 years or Matric with 6 years’ relevant experience. Should able to attend repairs, breakdowns, and overhaul of Diesel / Petrol operated machines /Heavy Earth Moving Equipments /Quarry Drills etc. and should be capable of working independently, reading machinery assembly drawings and identifying spare parts. Should be capable of maintaining log books and implementing preventive maintenance schedules.
Mining Mate Gr.II(W-4)
Candidate Must have passed Matric standard and possess statutory Mining Mate Certificate issued under Metalliferous Mines Regulations, 1961 with 02 years relevant experience in Open Cast Mechanized Mines .
Candidate should have passed Matric with statutory Blaster certificate under Metalliferous Mines Regulation, 1961 for blasting Operations in Mines with 02 years experience in deep hole blasting in Mechanized Open cast mine.
Operator(Loco) Gr.II (W-3)
Candidate should have ITI with 03 years experience or 10+2 with 4 years or Matric with 05 years’ relevant experience should able to operate diesel / electrical loco for transporting empty loaded wagon. Conversant with shunting operations and knowledge of routine repairs & maintenance and other incidental works.
Candidate should have ITI with 4 years or 10+2 with 5 years or Matric with 6 years relevant experience in the operation of various types of Mills. Must be technically conversant with the operation, maintenance and repairs of various types of mills and its auxiliaries besides related incidental work.
Engineer (Process)Gr.II S-1
Candidate should have done B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject or Diploma in Chemical Engineering with 02 years relevant experience in pyro processing , burning operations in the rotary kiln in cement industry.
Age limit with relaxation:
- Candidates must be 18 to 35 years as on 30th June 2016
- Relaxation will be given 05 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD etc as per Govt. directives.
Application fee with mode of payment:
- Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- by Crossed Indian Postal Order(IPO)/ Demand Draft (D/D) payable to Cement Corporation of India Ltd, Tandur Cement Factory, payable at SBH, Karankote.
- ST/SC/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of trade test / skill test and selection will be done purely on merit.
How to apply for CCI Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply by sending their prescribed format application along with details of Educational qualification, Experience, with supporting documents and application fee before 30/08/2016
- Candidates are required to send their duly filled application form along with their documents/certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs.
- Candidates are required to send their demand draft as well enclosed with the application.
- Candidates are advised not to send any original copy of their documents/certificates only Xerox will be acceptable.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the “Application for the post of………….”
- The applications are needed to send in the name of ” The HOD (P&A), Cement Corporation of India Limited.
The HOD (P&A),
Cement Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government Of India Enterprise)
Tandur Cement Factory,
P.O. CCI Tandur.,
Ranga Reddy (Dist)
Pin: 501 158
Last date for application receipt: 30/08/2016.
Official website link:
Official Notification Link for CCI Recruitment: