BPCL Recruitment 2016 for 60 Posts of Process Technician
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian state-controlled oil and gas company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Corporation operates two large refineries of the country located at Mumbai and Kochi. The company is ranked 358th on the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations as of 2016. The company business is divided in seven SBUs (Strategic Business Units), like Retail, Lubricants, Aviation, Refinery, Gas, I&C and LPG.
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Details for BPCL Recruitment:
BPCL has offered job notifications for the post of Process Technician and Utility Operator. The candidate is recruited on the permanent basis. The candidates have to apply Online Only. The job details and mode of selection are mentioned here in detail. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through it for complete information. The last date to apply is 16/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Process Technician – 40
Utility Operator ‘Gr’ 7- 15
Utility Operator ‘Gr’ 7 (Boiler) – 05
Qualification for BPCL Recruitment:
For Process Technician: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized Institute or University approved by AICTE.
For Utility Operator: The candidate must have qualified Diploma in Mechanical OR Electrical OR Technology from a recognized Institute OR University with minimum 60 % marks
The age criterion as on 01/01/2016 is:
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 30 years
For SC/ST Category: 05 years
For OBC Category: 03 years
For PWD General Category: 10 years
For PWD OBC Category: 13 years
For PWD SC/ST Category: 15 years
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained at Diploma level.
- The candidates will be selected by Written Test and Skill Test
- These test will be qualifying in nature
- The written test will consist of questions based on Technical Knowledge and English Language skills.
Also See More: Government Jobs.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply Online only, no other mode will be accepted
- The application form is available at the official website
- The official website is bharatpetroleum.com>Careers.
- The application form will open
- Fill in all the details correctly
- The candidate has to upload the recent copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- The candidates have to upload the relevant documents as well
- The list of documents is mentioned here:
- Print of PDF Application Form with photograph affixed and self-attested.
- Age proof – Birth certificate, Matriculation/SSC/SSLC certificate.
- Educational Qualification certificates / Marksheets VIZ., SSC, HSC, Diploma (All
- Semesters/years)/Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC (NCL) in the prescribed Govt. of India format, if
- Medical certificate in respect of PWD candidates
- Relieving letter in respect of Ex-Servicemen Candidates
- Experience certificate/s from employer/s
- Boiler Attendant Certificate, if applicable
- NOC from an employer, if applicable.
- Proof of Domicile.
- After submitting the form correctly, take a print out for future reference.
Also See: Graduate Jobs.
- First date to apply online: 01/10/2016
- Last date to apply online: 16/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for BPCL Recruitment: