UP Police Recruitment : UP police has recently opened recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) clerk & Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Accounts. The complete details about this job opening is given below. If you have any doubt regarding up police recruitment for the above posts do leave a comment below we will get back to you soon.
|Name of organization||UPPRPB (Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow)|
|Posts||SI (Confidential assistant), ASI, ASI (Accounting / Clerk) Both Male & female|
|Application begins on||12/1/2017|
|Last Date to register||12/2/2017|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||14/2/2017|
|UP SI, ASI Exam Date||Will be updated soon|
|Total Number of Posts||Male : 609 | Female : 151|
|Notification Link||Male | Female|
|Apply Online||Male | Female|
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
UP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria for SI, ASI, Account
|Post Name||Male||Female||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|Sub Inspector (SI) Confidential||136||34||21yrs – 28yrs||
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) clerk||303||75||21yrs – 28yrs||
|Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Accounts||170||42||21yrs – 28yrs||
UP Police Recruitment 2016 for Constable
About UP Police:
Uttar Pradesh Police or U.P. Police is the law enforcement agency of the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh headquartered in Allahabad. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP) S. Javeed Ahmed, IPS of 1984 Batch. UP Police is the largest police force in the world working under a single command. It was formed in 1863 as the Office of the Inspector General of Police, Uttar Pradesh under the Police Act of 1861.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
Job Details for UP Police Recruitment:
UP Police has offered job opportunities for the post of Constable (Male & Female) under sports quota. The recruitments will be done on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are willing to apply may read the notification thoroughly before applying. The application process and eligibility criteria are mentioned in this article below. The last date to apply ONLINE is 24/10/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Constable (Male): 160
Constable (Female): 40
Qualification for UP Police Recruitment:
The candidate must also have relevant sports qualification.
Also See More: Defence Jobs.
Rs.5, 200-20,200/-+Grade Pay 2000/-
The age limit for the candidates is:
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 25 years
For SC/ST Category: 05 years
For OBC Category: 05 years
The application fee is RS 200/-
Mode of Payment:
The fee has to be paid by E-Challan, Internet Banking, credit Card, Debit Card.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical standard Test
- The candidates who will qualify the Physical standard Test will be called for Medical Test.
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE only, the last date to apply is 24/10/2016
- The candidate should read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
- The application form will be available at the official Website
- Visit the official website and then on “Apply Online”
- Then application form will be displayed
- Fill in all the entries correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- First date to apply and Register Online: 01/10/2016
- Last date for Registration and Payment of Fees: 21/10/2016
- Last date to submit application form: 24/10/2016
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for UP Police Recruitment:
UP Police Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Government has invited applications for the post of Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander, and Fire Brigade Officer through UP Police Recruitment 2016. The number of Posts is 2707. The recruitment is done on permanent basis; the applications are available from 30/06/2016 to 29/07/2016
The mode of application is online.
The applicants are advised to go through the application form and its details thoroughly before applying. After making sure of being eligible for the post the candidate must apply before the last date.
As the mode of application is online the candidates are advised to keep a scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
- Sub Inspector – 2400
- Platoon Commander – 210
- Fire Brigade Officer – 97
Educational Qualification for UP Police Recruitment 2016:
For Sub Inspector: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized University or Institute.
For Platoon Commander: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognised University or Institute.
For Fire Brigade Officer: The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognised University or Institute.
- Sub Inspector- 9,300-34,800 + GP 4200
- Platoon Commander- 9,300-34,800 + GP 4200
- Fire Brigade Officer- 9,300-34,800 + GP 4200
Age required and Relaxation:
The candidate should belong to the age group of 21 years to 28 years. As on 01/07/2016
The relaxation in age will be given according to the rules of government or according to the vacancy.
Application Fee Details and Mode of Payment:
The application fees for all the candidates is RS 400
The mode of payment is through E-challan or by Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The selection of candidates is based on Online Examination, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Test.
- The candidates who will qualify online examination will be called for Physical Standard Test.
- This test will include a race which will be 4.8 KM and should be completed within 28 minutes.
- The written test will comprise of 400 marks.
- The final result will be based on Merit list which will be made with the sum of marks gained in Online Examination, Physical Test, and Interview.
Disclaimer: Candidates should read official notification regarding age limit, Qualification, selection process and how to apply for UP Police Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2016:
- The applications are accepted by online mode.
- The applicant should apply from 30/06/2016 to 29/07/2016
- All the applications will be accepted online no need to send hard copy
- The applications are online so the candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria and norms carefully before applying.
- After submitting the applications successfully the candidate should take a printout of application form for future use.
Also See: UP Police Exam Syllabus for SI and Constable.
Important Dates to Remember:
First Date for online application: 30-06-2016.
Last Date for online application: 29-07-2016.
Address detail: Apply Online
Official Website link:
Official notification link for UP Police Recruitment 2016: