Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
Vijaya Bank has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of probationary manager(security), probationary officer (rajya sabha) Probationary officer (law). The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The last date of application is 9.1.2017. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee and details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
Details of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017
No of openings: 44 post
Company Name: Vijaya Bank
- Probationary officer ( rajya sabha)
- Probationary officer (law)
- Probationary officer (security)
Qualification for the Vijaya Bank Recruitment required: The candidates should have to check full detailed notification attached with this post to see the full detailed Qualification required according to the post.
- For the post of probationary officer ( security): 20-45 years
- For the post of probationary officer (rajya sabha): 20-35 years
- For the post of probationary officer (law): 20-35 years
Age relaxation as per as category
- OBC candidates :3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- PWD: 10 years
Salary: For details related to salary according to the post please read the full detailed information in notification attached with the post.
Job location: Bangalore
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC candidates: 600/-
- SC/ST candidates: 100/-
Non-refundable Application fees/Intimation Charges payable only through online mode.
Bank Transaction charges, if any, for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Note: Payment of application fees by any other mode except online will not be accepted. Instruments like Demand Draft / Banker’s cheque / Indian postal orders received towards payment of application fees/ intimation charges will not be accepted under any circumstance. Application fees/Intimation Charges are non-refundable and once paid will not be refunded on any account nor can be held for in reserve for any other examination or selection
How to apply for Vijaya Bank vacancy: The candidates can apply through official website. The candidates should have to keep care of last date as it 9.1.2017. After the last date no application will be entertained.
Pre-Requisite for applying online, Before applying online the candidate should follow these general instructions:
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualification, Post qualification work experience and other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his/her photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’s website.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
Selection process: The candidates selection will be based on three parts.
- Group discussion
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of online application:
- Last Date of application: 9.1.2017
Click here below for the official notification of Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 :
In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, I inform us by clicking on the link http://cgrs.ibps.in/ giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you Registration Number
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Post applied for
- Your Email Id
- Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no
- Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number)
- Browser with its version number
- Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter