Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016, UBI Recruitment 2016 : UBI is offering job for Specialist Officer (Manager IT) as we are aware that lots of candidates are looking for UBI recruitment 2016 hence we have share with you the important details for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2016 and how to apply for UBI recruitment 2016 for the post of Specialist Officer (Manager IT).
|Title||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Union Bank of India Recruitment for Specialist Officers (IT)||19||09-11-2016||Below|
|Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officers and various other posts||208||10-06-2016||Below|
Union Bank of India Recruitment
Bank Profile: Union Bank of India (BSE: 532477) is one of the renowned government-owned banks in India. It was registered in the year 1919 in Mumbai and had the privilege of inauguration by Mahatma Gandhi. As of 31 March 2016, the bank has 4196 branches across India and 4 overseas branches.
Union Bank of India has offered job notifications for the post of Specialist Officers. The candidates will be selected on Permanent Basis. The candidates who are eligible and interested in applying may go through the official notification carefully before applying. The application process, selection procedure and other important details are mentioned in the article below. The last date to apply online is 09/11/2016.
All over India
Name of Post and No. of vacancies:
Specialist Officer (Manager IT) :19
The candidate must have qualified Degree in Engineering OR Technology OR Degree in Computer Science OR Computer Science &Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Computer Science & Technology Information OR Information Technology OR Electronics & Communications Engineering
Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science OR Computer Science & Engineering OR Computer Engineering OR Computer Science & Technology Information OR Information Technology OR Electronics & Communications Engineering.
The age limit should be:
- Minimum: 23 years
- Maximum: 35 years.
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For other categories: 05 years
For General and OBC: Rs 600/-
For SC/ST and PWD: Rs 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid by Online process by Debit Card/Credit Card OR Net Banking OR Master Card.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
- The Written Test will be taken Online.
- The questions will be Objective Type.
- There will be 200 questions of 200 marks
- Time allotted will be 120 minutes or 02 hours
- There will be Penalty for each incorrect answer, the penalty will be of 0.25 marks
- The candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called for Interview.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website
- Go to “Recruitment”
- Then click on “UNION BANK RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2016-17 (Specialist Officer – IT) – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION”
- Then fill the application form in prescribed format only.
- Then upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application form there will be integrated payment gateway.
- Make payment online
- An e-receipt will be generated.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safely.
- First date to apply online: 29-10-2016.
- Last Date to apply online: 09-11-2016.
Apply online link
Official notification link
Official website link
Job Info: UBI (Union Bank of India) is hiring for the post of Specialist Officers. Apply Online.
Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment for 208 Specialist Officers and various other posts
Job Description: UBI has released notification regarding the recruitment of specialist officers. All eligible and interested candidates can apply on or before 10-06-2016 (10th June 2016). Further details regarding the commencement of the online registration, last day for editing application details, etc. has been mentioned below.
Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria: An applicant must either be
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee, who migrated to India before 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidate must have bachelor degree with 60% of marks, Passed Chartered Accountant and Certificate in Computer Awareness, Masters in Statistics and Certificate in MS Access, SQL with minimum 01-year experience, Graduate Degree in any discipline and Certificate in Computer Awareness, Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance. These qualifications are mention according to post.
- Chartered Accountant -20 post
- Statistician -02 post
- Manager (Risk) -10 post
- Security Officer -16 post
- Credit Officer -150 post
Payscale for the posts:
- Chartered Accountant – (31,705-45950)
- Statistician – (31,705-45950)
- Manager (Risk) – (31,705-45950)
- Security Officer – (23,700-42020)
- Credit Officer – (31,705-45950)
Also See: Union Bank Exam Syllabus.
Application fee Details:
Candidate should have to pay application fee Rs. 100 for SC/ST and PWD candidate and Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates. The application fee can be paid by through online mode only.
Candidate Selection will be basis of online written Examination will be 200 marks MCQ type questions and Interview will be 50 marks. The minimum qualifying marks for the interview would be 25 marks.
Important Dates: Some of the important dates that need to be considered are:
Starting Date for Apply online: 25.05.2016
Last Date For applying Online: 10.06.2016
Last date for Payment: 10.06.2016
How To Apply: All the eligible job seekers can download the application form and get other details from the website http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ubirsoapr16/. The last date for filling the application form is 10th June 2016. After filling the online registration form, the applicants should get a printout of their application before 25/06/2016.
Note: In case the applicants have any confusion about the registration, kindly drop a mail at the address: email@example.com
Official Website: http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
Also See More BANK Jobs
Notification Details for Union Bank Of India (UBI) Recruitment 2016-17: