Notification for the recruitment of Agricultural Officers
About the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank:
Founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, the Tamilnad Mercantile Bank has over 487 branches throughout the Indian subcontinent. It was rated as the fastest growing private sector bank for the time period of 2010 to 2015.
Job Location: All Over India
The vacancies for the position of Agriculture Officer are open in the following districts:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Thiruvananthapuram, Kerela
- Degree in Agriculture with at least 50% from recognized university.
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field.
- Specializations preferred- Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/Veterinary Science/Diary Science/Agriculture Engineering.
- Emolument during probation: Rs. 23, 700 plus applicable DA and other perquisites.
- Selected candidates for the position of Agriculture Officer will be placed in Assistant Manager cadre with pay scale of 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/8 – 43330.
The maximum age limit is 30 years as on December 31, 2015.
How to apply:
- Visit Tamilnad Mercantile Bank’s recruitment site: https://www.tmbnet.in/tmb_careers/.
- Click Apply Online for the Agriculture Officer recruitment notification.
- Register yourself by filling in the correct details.
- Submit a hard copy of the E-Application with requisite enclosures at the below-mentioned address.
Address details for send application:
The General Manager, Human Resources Development Department,Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Head Office, 57, V. E. Road,Thoothukudi- 628 002.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
Last date for registering online– June 10, 2016
Last date for submitting the E-Application- June 17, 2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link Tamilnad Mercantile Bank: