National Housing Bank Recruitment 2016, NHB Recruitment 2016 : NHB is offering job notification for various posts as we are aware that lots of candidates are looking for NHB recruitment 2016 hence we have share with you the important details for National Housing Bank recruitment and how to apply for NHB recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chief Finance Officer and Assistant General Manager.
About the National Housing Bank (NHB)
NHB Recruitment 2016 : National Housing Bank, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reserve Bank of India, was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. NHB is an apex financial institution for housing. NHB has been established with an objective to operate as a principal agency to promote housing finance institutions both at local and regional levels and to provide financial and other support incidental to such institutions and for matters connected therewith.NHB registers, regulates and supervises Housing Finance Company, keeps surveillance through On-site & Off-site Mechanisms and co-ordinates with other Regulators.
Job Details about NBH Recruitment 2016:
NBH has offered job opportunities for the post of Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, Chief Finance Officer and Assistant General Manager. The candidates will be selected on permanent basis. The eligibility criteria and educational qualifications are mentioned in detail in the article below. The candidates who are interested in applying may go through the guidelines carefully before applying. The last date to apply online is 20/11/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (General): 12
- Assistant Manager (Law): 02
- Assistant General Manager (Law): 01
- Assistant General Manager (Economy & Strategies): 01
- Deputy General Manager: 01
- Chief Finance Officer: 01
Educational Qualification for National Housing Bank Recruitment’s 2016
For Assistant Manager (General) The candidate must have qualified Bachelors Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) from a recognized Institute OR University.
Master’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) from a recognized Institute OR University.
CA/ICWA/MBA with minimum 55% marks (50% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST) from a recognized Institute OR University.
For Assistant Manager (Law): Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University with aggregate minimum of 60% marks from a recognized Institute OR University.
Master’s Degree in Law with minimum 50% from a recognized Institute OR University.
For Assistant General Manager (Law): The candidate must have qualified Degree in Law OR must have qualified 05 years integrated course from law from a recognized Institute or University.
For Assistant General Manager (Economy & Strategies): The candidate must have qualified Degree in Economics with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute or University.
For Deputy General Manager: The candidate must have qualified Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in Finance from a recognized Institute or University.
For Chief Finance Officer: The candidate must have qualified Chartered Accountant. Additional advanced qualifications like CPA, CFA or FSA from a recognized Institute or University.
As per the rules for the Organization
- The age required should be:
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 50 years
- (See the age required for respective posts)
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For Domicile of J&K: 05 years
Application fee is Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be paid Online by Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/Master Card.
- The candidates for the post of Assistant Manager (General) and Assistant Manager (Law) will be selected via Written Exam and Interview.
- For the rest of the post there will be short listing of applications and then interview.
- The examination will be of 200 marks
- There will be 140 minutes allotted for examination each section will have separate time limit.
- The questions will be Objective Type.
How to Apply for National Housing Bank – NHB Recruitment 2016
- The applications will be submitted ONLINE only
- No other mode will be accepted.
- For the application form filling process, visit the official website.
- Click on “Careers”
- Then click on “Apply Online Link”
- Then click on “Click here for new registration”
- Then fill the details and click on “Save and Next”
- Then make payment.
- Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Re check the form once again
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form for future use.
- First day to apply online: 27/10/2016
- Last day to apply online: 20/11/2016
- Written Test date: will be notified soon.
Apply online link
Official notification link
Official website link
If you have any doubts related to NHB recruitment 2016 you can leave comment below or get to our live chat we will help you in every possible way.