Karnataka Bank Recruitment : Karnataka Bank has recently issued a notification of recruitment for the post of clerks. The last date of application is 21.12.2016. The candidates who are interested for the post required to ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. The candidates will be selected on the temporary basis of six months and on satisfactory completion of the probationary period, will be confirmed. This will be subject to rules and regulations of the bank. To know more information about how to apply, selection process, application fee, details of the post please read the full detailed information below.
|Qualification||Graduates in Arts / Commerce / Science / Computer Application / Business Administration / Business Management|
Karnataka bank recruitment for clerk: A Clerk is person who is employed in an office or bank to keep records, accounts, undertake other routine administrative duties. He or she is a white collar worker who conducts general office tasks, or a worker who performs similar sales related tasks in retail environment. They are also called as” babu”.
Job profile of Clerk in Bank:
- The person we see in withdrawal and deposit counter when we go into the bank are the Clerk only.
- They accept payments, sanctions withdrawal, verify cheques, they also have the right to issue demand Draft and other banking related services to customers.
More Details of Karnataka bank recruitment
- No. of openings: Not mentioned
- Organization Name: Karnataka Bank
- Post: Clerk
- Qualification for the post required: The candidates should have a graduate degree in arts/commerce/Science/Computer Application/Business administration/Business Management with 50% marks or equivalent Grade from a government recognized University.
- Note: The candidates should be passed the graduate degree as on 1.12.2016. Those who are waiting for their results or if they are graduate in other stream need not to apply.
- Age limit: 18-26 years ( The candidates must have been born not earlier than 2.12.1990 and not later than 1.12.1998 as on 1.12.2016.)
- Age relaxation as per as category:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 Years
- Salary: 23,500/- Per month
- Official Website: www.karnatakabank.com
Application fee: The candidates shall have to pay according to their category.
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST: 500/-
The payment can be made by using Debit Cards/ RuPay/Mastercard/Maestro/Credit card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile wallets.
Note :The fee will not be refunded to the candidates in any case.
How to apply for Karnataka bank recruitment: The candidates shall have to apply online only. No other mode of application will be entertained. The last date of application is 21.12.2016. After the last date no application will be entertained. Kindly keep care of last date of application.
Note: After applying including payment of fees and online registration, The candidates should take a printout of the system generated online application form with fee payment details and ensure that the particulars fulfilled in are accurate retain it along with registration number and password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank.
Selection process: The karnataka bank recruitment process for candidates selection will be based on online Test followed by interview which will be conducted by Karnataka bank.
Important dates to remember
- Starting date of online application: 1.12.2016
- Last date of application: 21.12.2016
Click here for the official notification of Karnataka bank recruitment
Also See : Upcoming Bank Exams