General Insurance Corporation of India has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Officers-Assistant Manager. Total 33 posts for Scale-I Officers-Assistant Manager are available & are based on the based in its offices in India and abroad and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation. The candidates who are interested & eligible for these officers post of GIC Recruitment 2017 they should have to read the proper notification of GIC recruitment. The online application for GIC Recruitment 2017 is starts on 8th March 2017.
Age Requirement for the post of GIC Recruitment 2017- As on 27th March 2017
- Minimum Age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 30 years
- The age relaxation is applicable as per government norms for the reserved candidates.
Important Dates for the GIC Recruitment 2017-
- Start date to apply online- 8th March 2017
- Last date to apply online- 27th March 2017
- Closing date of editing application-27th March 2017
- Tentative Exam date- April / May 2017
- Rs. 32795 – 62135/- per month
Job Location-All over India
Admit card- The candidates can download their admit card/call letter before one week of Exam, date.
Educational Qualification of GIC Recruitment 2017- The candidates should have passed Graduates in Engineering, Medical, Finance, IT, Law, CS. etc.
Selection Process of GIC Recruitment 2017-
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion(GD)
- Personal Interview(PI)
- The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
GIC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2017- For proper preparation for officer post the applicants should know the exam pattern & Syllabus. the exam pattern are as follows-
PART A(MCQ)-Higher Order Reasoning Ability/Critical Thinking-40 Questions – 40 Marks
- Reasoning -20 Questions-20 Marks
- English Language -20 Questions-20 Marks
- General Awareness -20 Questions-20 Marks
- Numerical Ability & Computer Literacy-20 Questions-20 Marks
Part C (Descriptive)
- English Language – Essay, precise and Comprehension-3 Questions-30 Marks.
- Kolkata and Chennai.
How to apply for regarding GIC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are interested they can apply through official website & keep remember last date is 27th March 2017.For the online application form of regarding GIC Recruitment 2017 the candidates should read all the notification carefully before apply.
- Visit the official website & download Notification GIC Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the option of notification of Officer posts.
- Click on the “Apply” link.
- Fill up all the required fields as given in application form.
- Upload the relevant document and photo.
- Print the application form of regarding GIC Recruitment 2017 for further use.
Official Notification-Click Here
Some Important Links-
|Diploma Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|BSNL Recruitment||ISRO Recruitment|
|ITI Jobs||Govt Jobs 2017|
|10th/12th Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|Army/Defence Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
|Railway jobs||Police Jobs|
If you have any information regarding GIC Officers Posts or GIC Recruitment details please share with the users by commenting below &for regular updates regarding Government jobs, Syllabus, Exam pattern & previous year question papers visit our site regularly- https://sarkarijobmilegi.in/
So let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we’ll happy to work on that. For latest updates regarding jobs please like this page-
- Use this link-facebook.com/sarkarijobmilegi.in
We wish you all the best for your GIC Exam. Hope you liked our detailed analysis on GIC Recruitment 2017. IF you have any doubts regarding GIC Recruitment you can leave your comments below we will get back to you as soon as possible.