Indian Army Recruitment for NCC Special Entry Scheme
About Indian Army:
Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces and a land based branch. The supreme commander of India is the President of India. Indian Army ensures the National Security of our nation from the external aggressions like the terrorist attack or another nation attack. Hence Indian Army serves in maintaining peace and order of our country INDIA.
Job Details for Indian Army Recruitment:
Indian Army has invited the application of the married/ unmarried Male, unmarried Female candidates & also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 41 Course – Apr 2017. Candidates are required to apply only through online mode from 21-07-2016 to before last date 18-08-2016 & send the hard copy of their online application before last date 22.08.2016.
Job Location: All over India
Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks
- Candidates should have minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC & have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC for NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders & Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks for Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
Name & No. Of Vacancy for the posts:
Total NCC Men: 50 Posts
- Gen Category: 45 Posts
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: 05 Posts
NCC Women: 05 Posts
- Gen Category: 04 Posts
- Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel: 01 Post
Salary for the post:
The candidate will be provided with the monthly packages as per the norms of Indian Army.
Age group with Relaxation:
- Candidates should be of age between 19yrs to 25years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories like Ex-Serviceman of govt. etc. as per the guidelines of Indian Army.
- Age relaxation of 5years For SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
There is no such fee is applicable on the application.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the interview.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ before last date 18.08.2016
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- The size of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature should not be more than 30 kb.
- Click on Browse button and Select Scan Photo File
- Similarly, for Signature click on Browse button and Select on Scan Signature File.
- Candidates are required to keep their all the relevant documents and certificates ready before applying for the post online.
- Now take out the printout of your application form as a hard copy proof of their eligibility.
- Candidates are required to send their application’s hard copy along with other relevant document & certificates by post before 22.08.2016
- The envelope should be super scribed with the “Application for the post of……..”
Also See More: Defence Job
Directorate General of Recruiting
Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch,
IHQ of MoD (Army)’
West BlockIII, R.K. Puram,
Official website link:
Official Notification Link for Indian Army Recruitment: