Indian Army Recruitment 2016, for the 170 post
About the Organization:
Indian Army is the largest component of Indian Armed Forces and a land based branch. The supreme commander of India is the President of India. Indian Army ensures the National Security of our nation from the external aggressions like the terrorist attack or other nation attacks. Hence Indian Army serves in maintaining peace and order of our country INDIA.
Job Location: All Over India
Job Detail for Indian Army Recruitment:
Indian Army has invited the application of the married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE Engineering Graduates for the 170 post of Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Candidates are required to apply only through online mode from 27-07-2016 to before last date 22-08-2016.
Name of Post:
Officers (Engineering Graduates) – 170 posts
Qualification for Indian Army Recruitment:
The candidates must possess graduation in engineering from a recognized institute/university of India.
Post and salary:
Officers (Engineering Graduates) – The candidate will be provided with the monthly packages as per the norms of Indian Army.
Age group with Relaxation:
- Candidates should be of age between 18yrs to 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories like Ex-Serviceman of govt. etc. as per the guidelines of Indian Army.
- Age relaxation of 5years For SC/ST candidates.
- Age relaxation of 10 years for PWD candidates.
There is no such fee is applicable on the application.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the written test
- Candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the personal interview.
- Weightage of marks will be given to the reserved candidates as per the norms of Indian Army.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website i.e. http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/ before last date 22.08.2016
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- The size of Recent Passport size Photograph and Signature should not be more than 30 kb.
- Click on Browse button and Select Scan Photo File
- Similarly, for Signature click on Browse button and Select on Scan Signature File.
- Candidates are required to keep their all the relevant documents and certificates ready before applying for the post online.
- Now take out the printout of your application form as a hard copy proof of their eligibility.
An only online application is required.
Last date for online application – 22/08/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for Indian Army Recruitment: