NHPC Recruitment 2016 for 10 Posts of Apprenticeship
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation is an Indian Hydro power generation company that was incorporated in the year 1975 with an authorized capital of Rs. 2000 million and with an objective to plan, promote and organize an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects. Later on NHPC expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir.
Job Details for NHPC Recruitment:
NHPC has offered job opportunities for the post of Apprenticeship. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through this article. The selection Process and procedure are mentioned below in detail. The candidates should send the application before the last date. The recruitment are being done on Contractual Basis.
Name of Post and No of Vacancies:
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle )
Number of Vacancies:
Qualification for NHPC Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified ITI from NCVT Board.
As per rules.
As per rules.
NIL for all categories.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and interview.
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of initial screening of all the applications.
Also See More: ITI Jobs.
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment:
- The applications have to b sent before the last date.
- The candidate must fill the application form in the prescribed format only.
- The application should be attached with relevant documents.
- The recent passport size photograph should be affixed with the application form.
- Take a set of application for future use.
Office of Deputy Manager (HR), NHPC,
Uri Power Station, Gingle, P.O.
Last date for receipt of application: 15/10/2016
Apply Online Link:
Hard copy should be sent
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for NHPC Recruitment: