MSRTC Recruitment 2016: Chemist, Insurance Advisor Posts
About the MSRTC
The Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation is the state run bus service of Maharashtra, India with 16,500 buses which ferry 7 million passengers daily on 18,700 routes. It serves routes to towns and cities within Maharashtra and adjoining states. Apart from locations within the state of Maharashtra, the MSRTC service also covers destinations in neighboring states. It also offers a facility for online booking of the ticket.
Job location: Maharashtra
Job details for MSRTC Recruitment 2016:
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has tossed up the job offer for the lucky candidates those who were waiting for the MSRTC jobs may grab this job offer for 104 vacancies to the Chemist, Insurance Advisor & Csbo Gde-Ii Posts, Last date to apply, how to apply, selection process and other details are mentioned below.
Posts & Salary:
Chemist – 02 Posts
Salary: As per the norms
Csbo Gde-li – 02 Posts
Salary: As per the norms
Insurance Advisor – 100 Posts
Salary: Rs.4860 – 20200
Qualification for MSRTC Recruitment 2016:
Candidate must be a Graduate in Science (B.Sc. – Chemistry)
Candidates must have passed SSC examination from a recognized school/board.
Also See More: 12th Pass Jobs.
Candidates must have passed HSC from a recognized school/board.
Age limit with relaxation:
Chemist- 18 years to 43 years
Csbo Gde-Ii – 18 years to 25 years
Insurance Advisor – 18 years to 60 years
Relaxation will be given as per the norms.
Application fee with mode of payment:
The organization is going to conduct the written test and or Interview and the selection of the candidates will completely be based on their performance in these tests.
How to apply for MSRTC Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation and that is maharojgar.gov.in
- At the home page, candidates are required to select the Current Job tab to apply for the posts online.
- A new page will get open and candidates have to select “Login to View & Apply Eligible Vacancies”.
- Click on the “Apply online” and fill the online application form carefully.
- After filling up the application online form press the button “Submit” and take a printout of the submitted application form for further use in future.
Also See: Latest Govt Jobs.
Apply online only
- Last Date to apply for Chemist post – 15th October 2016
- Last Date to apply for Csbo Gde-Ii- 09th October 2016
- Last Date to apply for Insurance Advisor – 31st December 2016
Official Notification link for Chemist:
Official Notification link for Csbo Gde-li:
Official Notification link for Insurance Advisor:
Apply online link
Official Website link: