India post Recruitment for Postman & Mail Guard
About India Post:
Andhra Pradesh Postal Department ( India post Recruitment ) is a Government operated organization of India. It is a part of Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. PIN Codes are generated by Post Office Department, PIN code means Postal Index Number it’s a Six Digit Code for Post Office Numbering. Every digit of the PIN code signifies about a region.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle has invited applications for the post of Postman and Guard. The applications have to be sent ONLINE. The candidates who are willing to apply may go through the application format and eligibility criteria thoroughly. The last date to apply is 04/09/2016.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
POSTMAN /MAIL GUARD- 121
Name of Regions and No. of Vacancies:
For Postman : 118
Kurnool Region: 20
Vijayawada Region: 55
Visakhapatnam Region: 33
For Mail Guard: 03
Qualification for India post Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified Matriculation from a recognized Board of EDUCATION.
RS 5200 – 20200/- +Grade Pay of Rs.2000/- + other allowances
Registration Fees: RS 100/-
Examination Fees: RS 400/-
Application fee for Categories:
For Female Candidates: RS 100/-
For Ex- Servicemen OC/OBC – RS 100/- + RS 400/-
For Male Candidates SC/ST: RS 100/-
For Ex- Servicemen OC/OBC: RS 100/- + Rs 400/-
For Ex- Servicemen SC/ST: RS 100/-
Mode of Payment:
The fees are to be paid by “SUNAYASAM”
The candidates can pay their fees in any Head Post Office OR Selected Sub Post Office of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
Pattern for Written Examination:
- The examination will be of 100 marks.
- There will be four sections from which questions will be asked.
- The pattern of questions will be the Objective type.
- Each section will consist of 25 questions of 25 marks
- The questions will be based on General Knowledge, Mathematics, English Language and Telugu language
- The duration of examination will be 120 minutes OR 02 hours.
- The test will be based on the class 10th level syllabus.
For OC category: 40 marks.
For SC/ST Category: 33 marks.
For OBC category: 37 marks.
How to Apply for India post Recruitment:
- Go to the official website
- Now click on “Direct Recruitment Notification of Postman/ Mail Guard Cadre in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle”.
- Now read all the guidelines very carefully
- Then click on “Online Submission Application Form”
- Now fill in all the entries.
- Then in the next step upload recent passport size photograph and signature in jpg format.
- Then click on Save/Submit.
- Finally take a print out of application form and fee receipt for future use.
The first day to apply: 05/08/2016
Last day to apply 04/09/2016.
Official Website Link:
Official Notification Link for India post Recruitment: