Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 for Constables (Male and Female)
About Delhi Police:
Staff Selection Commission is an Indian Government Organization that works, to recruit Delhi Police Recruitment individuals for various posts in Ministries and Departments of Government of India. They also hire candidates in the subordinate offices. SSC is headquartered in New Delhi. It has seven regional offices and several other sub-regional offices. These sub-regional offices are governed by a Deputy Director.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Details for Delhi Police Recruitment:
SSC is hiring Constable (Executive) for Delhi police on Contract / Temporary basis. The application will start from 10/09/2016 and it will end on 10/10/2016. The applications have to be filled online only. The candidates who are willing to apply may apply before the last date. The eligibility criteria and guidelines are mentioned in detail in the article below:
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Constable (Exe.) Male: 3115
Constable (Exe.) Female: 1554
Qualification for Delhi Police Recruitment:
The candidates applying for this must have qualified 12th standard from a recognized Board of Education
Rs 5200-20200/- Grade Pay 2000/-
For Male Constable: 18 to 21 years
For Female Constable: 18 to 25 years
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For OBC Candidates: 03 years
For rest of the categories, the age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules
For General & OBC Category: RS 100/-
For SC/ST/Women/PWD Category: NIL
Mode of Payment:
The fees can be paid by SBI Challan OR Net Banking OR Debit Card OR Credit Card OR Master Card.
Also See More: Police Jobs.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Standard Test, and Medical Test.
- The candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for the PST and MT
- The written exam will be Computer Based Test.
- There will be 100 questions of 100 marks
- Total time allotted for written exam will be 90 minutes.
- The subjects will be Reasoning, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, and Numerical Ability.
How to Apply for Delhi Police Recruitment:
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE only; no other modes will be accepted.
- The candidate must read the notification carefully before applying the official website link is ssc.nic.in
- The first step to apply is that the applicant has to register, after successfully registering an OTP will be generated.
- The application form must be filled in the prescribed format only.
- The recent passport size photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed size only.
- After successfully submitting the application form the applicant must take a print out of the application for future use.
Also See More: 12th Pass Jobs.
First date to Apply: 10/09/2016
Last date to apply online: 10/10/2016
SSC Police Constable Exam Date: 04/03/2017
Apply online link
Official website link
Official notification link for Delhi Police Recruitment: