BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited) Recruitment
The mission is to serve humanity by processing and development of such machinery that could reduce the humanitarian efforts. BHEL is a government-led organization; the recruitment of eligible candidates is being done for BHEL Haridwar Recruitment 2016.the applications are requested online on or before 21.06.2016 and the last date for sending of Hard copy of the application is 27.06.2016
Before applying the candidates are requested to go through the eligibility criteria and norms. The candidate should visit the website of BHEL and the click on to careers.bhelwr.co.in for further information.
Job Location: Uttarakhand
See more BHEL Jobs
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Graduate Apprentice: (56 posts)
- Civil -02
- Mechanical/Production/industrial -41
Technician Apprentice: (38 posts)
- Office Management and Secretariat-13
For the post of Graduate Apprentice: The applicant should have the degree of B.Tech / B.E in relevant field with any recognized University or Institute with at least 60% of marks. For general and OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
For the post of Technician Apprentice: The applicant should have ITI/Diploma in relevant field. The diploma should be from a recognized University or Institute. with at least 60% of marks. For general and OBC candidates and 55% for SC/ST candidates.
For the post of Graduate Apprentice: The amount of Stipend given would be RS 6000/-
For the post of Technician Apprentice: The amount of stipend given would be RS 4000/-
Age group with Relaxation:
The age groups for different categories are as follows:
- General Category-18-27 years
- OBC category- 18-30 years
- SC/ST Category – 18-32 years
- For more than 40% handicapped – 18-37 years
The Age will be considered as on 01.01.2016.
Application and Mode of Payment:
No fees applicable.
Mode of Recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in their Degree or Diploma course. A merit list will be generated according to which selection will be done. Except for candidates of B.Tech / B.E and a diploma in Mechanical.
- For candidates of B.Tech / B.E and a diploma in Mechanical, a written test will be conducted.
- The written test will contain 40 objective type questions.
- 1 mark will be given for each test and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The family members of workers who died of BHEL will be selected afterward.
How to Apply:
- The eligible candidates may go through the eligibility criteria and application details accordingly.
- The candidate is requested to go through the official website https://careers.bhelhwr.co.in.
- The application is to be submitted online.
- The applicant has to upload a recent colored passport size photograph until 30 kb.
- All the necessary instructions are to be followed without them the application will not be accepted.
- Any correspondence after the last date of application will not be accepted by the organization.
- For any queries regarding application status, the applicant may contact on this no. 01334 –281427.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date to apply online- 01.06.2016.
- Final Date to apply Online- 21.06.2016.
- Last date for application of hard copy receipt–27.06.2016.
- Expected Date of Written exam – 15.07.2016.
Official Website link:
Official notification link: