Airlines Allied Services Recruitment 2016 for Co- Pilot Post
About the AASL:
AASL is a subsidiary of Indian Airlines. It is a Public Sector Undertaking of Government of India. AASL was established in the year 1983. They work to provide support services to Indian Airlines. The headquarters of AASL is located in New Delhi.
Job Details for AASL Recruitment:
AASL has announced job notifications for the post of Co-Pilot (P2). The no. of vacancies is 69.The recruitments are being done on the contractual basis. The mode of application is OFFLINE. The details like educational qualification, selection process, and application fees etc is mentioned below, the candidates are advised to go through it thoroughly before applying.
Name of Post and No. of Vacancies:
Co-Pilot – 69
Location of Job:
Qualification for AASL Recruitment:
The candidate must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized Board.
- Valid ATR Endorsement with IR
- Current valid CPL issued by DGCA, India
- Candidates should be in possession of Indian Current passport, if not available, proof of submission of the application to be attached.
- IR Endorsement for CPL
- Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
- Valid ELP
- Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
- Current RTR (A) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
During training, the candidates will get a salary of RS 25,000/- per month.
The upper age limit as on 22/08/2016 should be 45 years.
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For OBC candidates: 03 years
Relaxation in eligibility criteria will be given to the candidates as per the government norms.
The application fees are RS 3000/-
For SC/ST- NIL
Mode of Payment:
The application fee is to be submitted by Demand Draft in favor of AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED payable at New Delhi.
- The initial screening of all the applications will be done.
- The candidates who will qualify the initial screening will be called to appear for the Psychometric Test.
- Those who will qualify the Psychometric Test will be called for the Simulator Proficiency Assessment Check (SPAC) whose cost is to be paid by the candidate himself.
- Those who qualify all the stages will be recruited on the basis of merit.
How to Apply for AASL Recruitment:
- The last date for the receipt of application is 22/08/2016
- The candidate should visit the official website of AASL
- The applicant should fill the application form in given format only.
- The documents which should be attached with the application form are Date of Birth, Certificates for Educational and Technical qualifications, Experience Certificates, Photocopies of Licenses, Caste certificates if applicable.
- Send the application before the last date so as to prevent your application from cancellation.
- The envelope should be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ATR Rated Co-Pilot”
- The address details are mentioned below:
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
Adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
New Delhi – 110037
Last date for applying: 22/08/2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link for AASL Recruitment: