Airport Authority of India (AAI) Recruitment for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Services) 2016
About the Organization
The Airport Authority of India works under the venture of the government of India. It works for planning, managing and controlling the Air Traffic. AAI works under the Ministry of Civil Aviation. They work for the operation and maintenance of civil enclaves and domestic airports.
Job Location: Kolkata
The applications are invited for recruiting Junior Assistant (Fire Services). The applications are to be submitted online, no other mode will be accepted. The candidates who are interested may apply online before 05/09/2016 for online registration step I and 13/09/2016 for online registration step II.
Name of Post and vacancy Details:
Junior Assistant- 106
Unreserved/General – 59
The candidate must be 10th qualified + 3 years of Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical/Fire with at least 50% marks
The candidate should be a 12th pass (Regular) with at least 50% marks.
The age of candidate should be 18 years to 30 years as on 30/06/2016
For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
For OBC candidates: 03 years.
For General and OBC candidates- RS 400/-
No fees for Female candidates/ SC/ST
Mode of Payment:
The fees will be submitted through SBI challan only. NO OTHER MODES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Computer Science till Class 12th
- NCC”B” Certificate
- Relevant Experience
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur.
- Eye – Sight: Distance vision 6/6 , Near Vision N-5
- Colour Vision- Normal
- Height – Not less than 167 cm
- Chest- 81 normal , Minimum Expansion – 05 cm
- Weight- Not less than 55kg
- Hearing Normal
- Speech – Normal
- The selection of candidates will be based upon Computer based / Online examination
- The next step for those who will qualify online exam will be the Physical test, Driving Test and Physical Endurance Test.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment:
- The applications are submitted Online.
- Go to the official website.
- Then go to Careers.
- Then click on Employment News and then on Recruitment.
- The candidate should have a valid email id.
- The scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature will be needed.
- All the relevant documents will be needed at the time of filling the application form.
- Take a print out of Registration Slip and Challan form.
- The candidate should complete both the steps of Registration I as well as II.
- The admit card of the eligible candidate will be sent on their email ID.
Opening day of Online Application – 08/08/2016
The first day to deposit Application Fees- 09/08/2016
Last to complete online registration I step- 05/09/2016
Last day to Deposit fee– 08/09/2016
Last day to complete online registration step II- 13/09/2016.
Official Website link
Official notification link for AAI Recruitment: